Saturday, February 8, 2020

Begin Again

To blog or not to blog that is the question I have been asking of late. I used to blog. Murmurs from a Porcelain Throne was my digital salvation. Venting into the ether, rather read or not, helped me through a particularly difficult time in my life. When life changed. When I changed. I retired from the blogging world.

Fast forward to the present. Life is good. Health is good. Yet I miss writing. Of late I have had a slew of ideas murmuring beneath the surface and no outlet. Blogging gave me discipline. Whether I felt like it or not I did my best to post every day. So my rationale is that if I begin a new blog I will have an outlet for my creativity and just maybe wake up my inner muse.

I have no direction. No plan. I will go wherever my fingers take me. 

 

1 comment: